The REGISTRATION FORM can be found at the bottom of the page
- Do you feel that you cannot be heard or understood even though you put a lot of effort and energy into what you do?
- Are you blamed for not knowing how to listen? … That you are not empathetic enough?
- Do you feel the need for greater safety and confidence to express yourself clearly?
- Do you often get the impression that you spend too much time in meetings and conversations, and feel later that things happen too slowly or not at all?
- Do you want to be more energetic and creative?
- Would you like to interact with others more effectively but also in a more relaxed and joyful way?
- Do you feel that some relationships consume you, are tense and blocked, and others feed you and ‘flow’ naturally? Would you like to have much healthier relationships?
If you answered yes to some of these questions, then mindful communication techniques might help you.
This program is an invitation to courage – the courage to practice and discover deep and authentic connection ways.
What do we offer?
A day and a half with practical exercises that will address the following topics:
- Listening and Connecting
- Adequate Time and Space for effective communication
- Awareness and Presence in communication
- The desire to move forward together – how do we identify it and how do we support it in communication?
How are we going to work together?
We will work with practical tools for communication, listening, conscious presence (scientific Mindfulness) and reflection. These practices can become new habits and open new paths to healthy and effective relationships at work and beyond.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to improve his communication skills, regardless of his professional or personal background.
Why to attend?
You will have the opportunity to:
- practice techniques that can enhance your security, strength, authenticity, creativity and efficiency in communication;
- discover simple ways that can lead to profound transformations in the way you manage your relationships and your time.
What are the benefits of this mindful communication workshop?
- Developing and consolidating healthy interpersonal relationships
- Improvement of efficient long-term communication channels
- Increasing the level of emotional intelligence: empathy, balanced management of emotions
- Increasing self-confidence and self-esteem, developing natural charisma
- Developing autonomy in decision making, compassion and authenticity
- Enriched relationships at work, in the family, in personal life
About the Trainers
Valérie Cioloș-Villemin is coach and Mindfulness Trainer. She qualified as a Mindfulness MBSR Trainer with the University of Massachusetts (UMASS Medical School), the institution where this method was founded and recognized worldwide and used successfully in medicine, education or business. She achieved in 2022 the second and highest level of training and is Certified MBSR Teacher by Brown University.
With a triple university degree in natural sciences, socio-economic development and economic sciences, and a doctorate in restructuring economies in transition, Valérie worked first as a researcher and then as a practitioner in systems evolution and the adaptation of the economic actors to a changing business environment. She was concerned not only with the process of change at the societal level, but also with change and resilience at the individual level.
Valérie has been using regularly the techniques she teaches in her personal life for 20 years, both for reasons of mental hygiene and for her duty as a trainer to the participants in her workshops.
Daniela Pavlovici is a coach (Associate Certified Coach-International Coach Federation), facilitator, trainer, trainer of trainers, and consultant. She is involved in projects of teams management, branding (personal and organizational), organizational and transformation development.
Among the tools she works with are: solution focused coaching, u.lab and Art of Hosting, Design Thinking and MBSR® type Mindfulness. She is undergoing formation courses at Oxford Mindfulness Center, Oxford University, to become an MBCT® (Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy) trainer.
Previously, she worked for over 18 years in communication, marketing, consulting and training, in multinational companies, international and non-governmental organizations from Romania and abroad, among which PwC, the United Nations Development Program and the Red Cross. In these contexts she delivered training in the field of managerial and marketing skills development. On a personal level, Daniela strongly believes in the importance of freedom and fulfillment of all the opportunities life offers. These beliefs guide her in creating space for clients to focus on what they really want from their lives, to live fully, with presence and compassion for themselves and others
I want to register!
The registration is made on the principle „first come, first served”. The place at the course is actually reserved only from the moment the payment is made. Please fill in the form below. I will try to answer you within 24 hours.